This National Bow Tie Day, Bull+Moose celebrates its top 7 moments of the year.
1. The Camo Bow Tie flew off the shelves faster than we could have ever imagined. This versatile look was one of our best sellers this year.
2. Sprezzabox, a top rated men's subscription box, introduced our products into their monthly shipments.
3. Our customers couldn't get enough of our Black Velvet Bow Ties and our Burgundy Velvet Bow Ties. These elegant velvet items were our second best sellers this year.
4. Caroline & Mark Fontenot permanently secured a place in our hearts, as we previously stated in our Featured Couple of the Week blog.
5. Bull+Moose was asked to design a custom neck tie for the Secretary of Defense, an extreme honor the company will never forget.
6. Back in March, Kiersten Dolbec made our eyes widen and jaws drop when she was featured as our Woman Crush Wednesday.
7. The Anchor Bow Tie and Necktie sailed into closets across the world this summer, earning them a spot as the third best sellers this year.